- Deposits the executed deed to the buyer with the settlement agent.
- Deposits evidence of pest Inspection and any required repair work, If applicable.
- Deposits other required documents such as tax receipts, addresses of mortgage holders, any state or federally required documentation, etc,
- Deposits the funds required, In addition to any borrowed funds, to pay the purchase price with the settlement agent.
- Deposits funds sufficient for heme and Title Insurance.
- Arrange for any borrowed funds to be delivered to the settlement agent.
- Deposits any deed of trust or mortgages necessary to secure loans,
- Approves any Inspection reports, the Preliminary Report for title Insurance, etc, called for by the purchase and sale agreements.
- Fulfills any other conditions specified In the Instructions.